1) Completely psyched Elizabeth Warren is running. With her and Franken in the Senate, at least there's 2% of the Senate that is not completely soulless and corrupt;
2) Finally, Obama has some fight back in him. His latest move to pull S.S. reform off the table is the first sign of sack from him in a long time. Perhaps he's finally learned that the GOP has no intention of cooperating? I'm not that optimistic yet.
3) Enjoying the 3-ring circus that is the GOP primary. As wiser people have said, if the GOP could come up with a real candidate, Obama would likely be dead in the water. Fortunately, the best they can do is Romney, and if he's their man, well, at least he'll be able to start his own brand of waffles. I've never seen anyone with less principle than him, but McCain is a close second.
4) Daily Show is on fire lately and Colbert is killing it. Campaign season is always great for giving the real comic geniuses plenty of fodder.
5) Steelers loss to the Ravens was horrific. They better get their shit together, and fast.
That's it for now. I'll be doing more regular posting here on out.